For 30 years, SSDC has been committed to helping hundreds of thousands of individuals successfully obtain Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) . Our compassionate and experienced advocates understand the difficulty people face in going through the disability approval process and are here to help. SSDC is proud to have an over 75% award rate at the initial application stage and above a 98% overall success rate in support of our clients getting awarded SSDI.
SSDC is dedicated to our corporate partners and our disability clients through innovation, commitment, and excellent customer service.
Our innovative solutions reduce disability, group health and pension cost exposure for employers and third party administrators. We combine high levels of service, knowledge, technology, and customer satisfaction to produce greater than a 6 – to – 1 return of savings to cost for customers across our product range.
Our clients refer SSDC to family members, friends, and loved ones on a daily basis. We also receive referrals from doctors and other health care professionals, attorneys, insurance companies, and disability support groups. SSDC is also the chosen advocacy service provider for disabled employees of many large corporations and union trade groups.
SSDC is a technology and industry leader:
- Pioneered data exchange in the mid 1990’s with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in support of employers’ OBRA ’93 identification efforts
- Contracted intermediary under the Voluntary Data Exchange Agreement with CMS, performing validation and updates to employer’s Medicare primacy information for over 4,000,000 beneficiaries per month
- Achieved Social Security disability awards for over 165,000 individuals
- Provide comprehensive web based referral and reporting for all advocacy customers and clients
- Minimize disability overpayments through intensive client service and electronic recovery